T Bar Installation & Repair
Stain Remover Spray
Vinyl Ceiling Grid Covers
Also visit us on our Chiefmall site
The Ceiling Doctor
Peninsula Home and Business Repair
Encapsulate Yourself with
Pre-Mixed Lock-Down Penetrating Encapsulant
Exceeds USEPA Battelle Minimum Performance Standards
||$40.00 per gallon plus shipping and handling (2 gallon min. order)
Purchase do it yourself kit here.
Free Bottle Sprayer with purchase of two Gallons or more.
Call to order: (650) 742-9607
3-gallon regular tank sprayer: $75.00 each.
|| You can save up to $700.00 by Encapsulating your asbestos heating ducts yourself and save even more on your Asbestos Ceiling Texture
- Wide mouth for easy filling.
- O-ring, discharge valve and wand tip made of chemically-resistant Viton.
- Trasnlucent tanks to see liquid levels.
- Pressure relief valve.
- 30" Premium PVC hose; 16" polymer handle.
- Carrying strap included.
Important: The information contained herein is correct to the best of our knowledge and tests. The recommendations and suggestions contained herein are made without guarantee or representations as to results. We recommend that adequate tests be made by the purchaser to determine if a product is suitable for the intended purpose and use. Our only obligation shall be to replace or pay for any material proved defective by our laboratory within our published shelf life period. Beyond the purchase price of materials supplied by us. we assume no liability for damages of any kind, and the user accepts the product "as is" and without warranties, expressed or implied. The suitability of these products for an intended use shall be solely up to the user.
Distributed By: The Ceiling Doctor Const Services
- Description: A ready-mixed coating material of vinyl-acrylics and water-based resins, various flame retardant chemicals and fillers
- Color: Matte-white, clear or colored at no extra charge.
- Finish: Semi-gloss
- Surface Dusting: none
- Fiber Dispersion: none - Via P.L.M. 1000 x magnification scrub test
- Density: 8.9 lbs. per gallon
- Viscosity: 55-65 krebs units or stormer viscometer
- Percent of Solids: 16.7% by weight
- Adhesion-Cohesion: Passes Battelle test, over 100% increased
- Water, Moisture Resistance: Excellent
- Odor: Odorless when dry, negligible when wet
- Gardner Impact Test: Exceeds E.P.A. requirement
- Fire Resistance: ASTM E-84-84A rated 5
- Toxic Gas Release: Battelle: "well below danger level." Tested in accordance with the National Academy of Sciences.
- Shelf Life: At least one year in closed original containers at room temperature
- Packaging: 5 gallon (18.93L) containers, 55 gallon (208L) drums
- Temp Range: Up to 1800 degrees F (981 degrees C)
- Vapor Permeability: ASTM E 96 0.50
- Life Expectancy: 20 years + per U.S. Testing Co. accelerated aging test
- Re-Insulation Compatibility: Tested with W.R. Grace Co., exceeds all requirements for re-fireproofing per
- Spray Back: ASTM E-119, U.L. 263
"Our Ceilings are worth looking up to"